Location: Swindon, with travel around Wiltshire
Type: Permanent, part time 1-2 days per week
Start date: ASAP
Do you have experience in delivering Accounting and Financial Services qualifications/Apprenticeship programmes? This position will give you the opportunity to work with apprentices to enhance their current skill set.
Joining one of the Wiltshire’s leading Training Providers that deliver a wide range of Apprenticeships and Skills Training, you will be a key figure in the growth of the AAT programmes across the region.
- You will deliver high-quality training to learners that are looking to further their career whilst blending Functional Skills into the sessions
- You will identify opportunities to up-skill with existing clients and build relationships with new client to maintain a steady caseload
- You will carry out and use the initial assessment of potential learners, and provide quality information, advice and guidance to learners
- You will ensure each learner progresses and provide sufficient support to ensure this
- Reviewing your caseload
- Portfolio Completion
- We require a minimum of Level 4 AAT qualification to deliver Level 3 AAT training
- Experience of working within a similar environment is key
An enhanced DBS check is required which will be completed by the client