We are currently recruiting for a Customer Relations Advisor. In this role you will play a pivotal role in providing a key point of contact for our client’s clients. Providing a timely, accurate and professional service to customers in response to enquiries relating to all services. You will develop good working relationships with clients, providing them with clear guidance when needed and facilitate handling their complaints to ensure an effective and timely resolution is sought.
- Communicating with all clients ensuring that all FAQ’s have been responded to and concluded in a timely manner via social media, email and telephone.
- Responsible for reviewing and acting on customer feedback. Responding and managing client expectations and delivering a resolution where needed.
- Establishes, monitors and increases customer satisfaction levels utilising reporting and customer follow-up processes to ensure that the highest level of service is delivered, documented and reported
- Develop processes, protocols and timelines for issue resolution, in line with Training and Development Manager.
- Provide information regarding service trends to help shape future customer service training
- Regular updates regarding Customer Relations to T&D Manager and SMT
- In the customer relations advisor role you will need to understand and analyse complaints being presented by clients and assess the need to differentiate between issues that can be resolved at Clinic level and those that warrant further investigation.
- Communicate with clients via phone/email/letter/social media to acknowledge their complaint and offer advice on the process that will be followed and when they should expect to hear from us.
- Draft response letters informing clients on the outcome of their complaint ensuring that they are in the appropriate format, style and language.
- Provide advice and support to staff on undertaking complaints at Clinic level.
- To keep accurate records of all complaints following the correct company procedures. Report any non-compliance issues to the Head of Commercial & Training and Head of HR where appropriate.
- To identify and escalate potential risks and operational issues as appropriate.
- To liaise with clinics and insurers when an adverse incident has occurred in clinic, ensuring that it is reported and logged in a timely manner.
- To investigate any claim cases, liaising with Clinics, the Senior Team and suppliers to collate supporting evidence.
- To provide monthly reports on both adverse incidents and client complaints to include the volume and nature of complaint/incident, identifying any trends.
Key Experience/Skills Required:
- Knowledge and understanding of complaints handling & customer service is essential.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs (grades A-C) which must include Math’s and English.
- IT literate – especially with MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
Key Competencies for customer relations advisor:
- Positive attitude, ability to work flexibly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Capable of dealing with clients calmly
- Hard-working and willing to work as part of a developing team