We have a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated Customer Services Executive to join our client’s growing organisation. The Customer Services Executive role is to support the needs of Customers and the External Sales Force and provide outstanding levels of Service that will contribute to our client’s reputation as a company that excels in the provision of service levels that underpin customer retention and sales growth.
What’s on Offer?
– Competitive salary
– Perkbox Discounts with numerous retail outlets
– Excellent working environment
– Work with a market leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Services Executive:
– To manage the Order Implementation and Acknowledgement Process.
– To manage the assigned Customer Order Book & Forecasting Process.
– To manage the assigned Customer Quotation process.
– To manage the Customer Returns Process.
– To support the External Sales Force in the provision of Data, Information and General Administrative Duties as requested.
– To provide Telephone Support to Customers & External Sales Personnel ensuring delivery in line with agreements.
– To control and report upon agreed Customer Stocking Levels & Specific Requirements of Customer Agreements we may enter into.
– To progress chase orders through the manufacturing process to ensure we meet with Customer requirements and timescales.
– To review, follow-up and evaluate assigned Web Enquiries in line with process.
– Build strong Relationships with assigned accounts.
– Work effectively within the parameters of our Commercial & General Procedures.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Previous experience working in a Customer Services environment would be an advantage.
– Good Telephone manner.
– Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Effective at developing internal and external relationships.
– Customer focused attitude and solver of problems.
– High levels of motivation and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills – delivering on time.
– MS Office experience.