The Data Entry Administrator is responsible for the daily recording of all information in a timely manner onto the our client’s Database and to the highest standard of data quality.
Based within the Database and Administration Team, this role will work on the daily data input to record all donations, contact preferences and other required information, to support the delivery of fundraising activity.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
- To record all gifts on the fundraising database.
- To ensure all information relating to supporters is processed to the highest level of accurately and within agreed
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of fundraising campaigns, events and initiatives.
- Be accountable for the quality of information you input within the donor fundraising database.
- Ensure data entry it is compliant with current legislation and governing body requirements.
- Work with the Database Administration Manager to ensure database background functionality is accurate.
- To optimise the use of the database in targeting audiences for direct marketing activity and supporting all fundraising activity.
- To be responsible for optimising data capture across all activity and ensure that it is accurately recorded on the database.
- To work closely with the fundraising team and offer cross departmental support when appropriate to the wider teams.
- To take on other specific fundraising projects/responsibilities or other duties at the request of the Database and Administration Manager.
- To attend occasional fundraising events and activities outside normal working hour.
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Knowledge of working with CRM systems, understanding of database management and utilisation.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook and utilising electronic storage systems.
- GCSE English and Mathematics (or equivalent).
- Of working with the daily input of a constant flow of data into a CRM system.
- Of outstanding attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Of working as part of a busy, process driven team.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to sense check data for quality and spot errors.
- Ability to work at speed and to deadline.
- Good interpersonal skills and working as part of a team.
- Ability to organise one’s self and others to work to an agreed goal.
- Ability to deal with people in a tactful and sensitive manner.