We are looking for an Events Coordinator who will be responsible for maximising fundraising income in the community to ensure that fundraising targets are met, as well as identifying and researching new events to generate new income.
You will be responsible for organising the participation events, ensuring they are successfully marketed as well as maintaining excellent relationships and networks within our local community. Working to agreed income targets for both event and community fundraising, you will be responsible for your own income lines and pro-actively seek ways to fundraising in the local community and ensure a positive supporter experience both face to face and through effectively carrying out administration duties.
- Experience of planning and organising events
- Passionate about what we do and target driven
- Excellent time management, administration and organisation skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Confident interpersonal skills
- Full current UK driving licence holder