We are currently recruiting for Customer Support Advisors to take inbound calls from existing customers for our prestigious client, Sytner Mercedes-Benz based in Swindon Greenbridge.
This role is working 40 – 47 hours per week;- Monday to Friday, 9:00am till 6:00pm and 2 in 4 Saturdays; 9:00 till 5:00pm. and an opportunity for commission as soon as you have completed your training period).
This is a temporary to permanent position.
A focused central reservation team handling inbound service enquiries for our existing and prospecting customers. Utilising all workshop hours available capturing quality information and up-sell of service-related products. Achieving high levels of efficiencies.
- Handle incoming service enquiries via telephone, email and live chat.
- Establish and qualify customer needs
- Arranging services / MOT’s / lease cars / Test Drives
- Handling customer objections
- Convert incoming enquiries to bookings
- Understand the brand and associated products
- Maintain and adhere to service levels
- Be a flexible team player and be available to suit business hours
- Maintain and adhere to call quality standards
- Effective enquiry management
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service and retaining customers
- Strong communicator
- Confident working to targets
- Previous sales related experience in either a telephone-based role or face to face sales is desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving your own targets
- Skilled at overcoming objections.
As a member of the Sytner Group you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty and achievements once a satisfactory competency level has been achieved from your training.
With excellent benefits, incentives, training and career development opportunities, joining Sytner Mercedes -Benz will give you a career for the future and not just for now.
If you are interested and you believe you have the relevant experience/attributes/skills.
By applying for this role you give permission for Field Recruitment to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Field Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.