The role will include
- Arranging viewings and property inspections
- Preparing landlord and tenant contracts and other paperwork
- Move-ins, move-outs and tenancy renewals
- Managing maintenance issues and building relationships with our preferred suppliers
- Setting up and maintaining property files on the system
- Ensuring all legal obligations are met e.g. gas safety certificates are up to date
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and enquires
- Dealing with tenant referencing
- Application processing
- Conducting property viewings (mainly weekends)
Competent use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
Driving licence and own vehicle is essential
Full-time 9:00am – 6:00pm Mon to Fri.
2/3 Saturdays per month (9:00am – 4:00pm) with day off in-lieu.
If you have previous administration or property experience and would be excited to work in a dynamic and enthusiastic department, this could be the role for you – send your CV in to Field Recruitment today!