Our client, Sytner Mercedes Benz, are looking for someone to join their busy Customer Service Department based at their dealership in Greenbridge. This is a great opportunity to join to work for a company who was named as the UK’s ‘Best Retailer to Work For’ in the 2019, Glassdoor Best Places to Work awards.
This is a temp to permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9am till 6pm with an annual salary of £18,000 + £6k-£8k OTE.
- – Providing excellent customer service to previous, current and prospective customers of Sytner Mercedes Benz in Swindon and a group of other dealerships across the UK that are in the Sytner group, these include Mercedes, Landover and Jaguar.
- – Outbound calls only, contacting existing customers to book them in for additional services including MOT’s / Services / Brake Clinics / Air Con Clinics.
- – All the calls are to existing customers only so no cold calling
- An example of a call:
- Contacting customers who had advisories on their previous MOT’s so see if they now want to get those fixed.
- Contacting customers who, according to the database, are due a tyre change in the next couple of months
- As it gets closer to the summer the dealerships run air con clinics, so you may be calling customers to see if they would like to be booked in to make sure their air con is working properly for the summer months
- – You would be calling customers who have previously brought a car, converting as many calls as possible into test drive appointments;
- – Contacting customers who have expressed an interest, to book appointments at one of the dealerships
- – Providing excellent customer service and arranging call backs for customers
- – Using internal booking system / email and web chat.
- – Providing the gold standard or customer service
- – Hitting targets and KPIs
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service and retaining customers
- Strong communicator
- Confident working to targets
- Previous sales related experience in either a telephone based role or face to face sales isn’t essential however is desirable.
- Proven track record of achieving your own targets
- Skilled at overcoming objections.
As a member of the Sytner Group you will be recognised and rewarded for your hard work, loyalty and achievements once a satisfactory competency level has been achieved from your training.
With excellent benefits and incentives including incentives, training and career development opportunities, joining Sytner Mercedes -Benz will give you a career for the future and not just for now.