We have an exciting role available for someone who is dynamic, organised , has excellent communication skills and thrives on working in a faced paced environment.
This role is based in Old Town and is initially for 6 months, (possible extension or further roles for the right candidate), and is working Monday to Friday either 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm
Working with a busy HR function you will be required to support the Workforce Supply team with a variety of operational tasks, including:
- Assisting managers with navigating a contingent worker request system in order to complete and upload requests
- Reviewing all contingent worker supplier requests, verifying all information and that the correct channels for recruitment are being utilised
- Creating agendas and attending weekly meetings to review and discuss contingent worker requests
- Writing up meeting notes and ensuring that relevant actions are followed up within the agreed time frames
- Analysing data and requests to determine which channels are used with regards contingent worker requests
We are looking for a candidate that can demonstrate the following skills:
- Multi tasking and adaptability
- Excellent communication skills both written and face to face
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Decision making
- Any type of recruitment experience would be advantageous but is not essential.
- High spec working environment
- Free parking
- On-site facilities including coffee shop / canteen, gym and hairdresser
- Relaxed dress code
This role is working for a large financial institution so all successful candidates are required to pass financial credit and criminality checks in order to start work.